Capture Gross Pollutant Debris Without Flow Interruptions
Gross Pollutant Trap (GPT)
The NetTech™ Gross Pollutant Trap is an outfall protection device that captures trash and debris from storm water runoff before it enters downstream receiving waters.
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Lack of human contact with intercepted pollutants
- Custom sizes available for retrofit applications
- Available in round, elliptical or customized to fit your needs
- Water drains completely from device, preventing possible odor, infection or mosquito breeding
- Debris cannot be re-entrained, as overtopping is not possible
- Litter is stored dry, preventing anaerobic decomposition
Capture Debris Without Flow Interruptions
The revolutionary NetTech™ gross pollutant trap (GPT) system combines a marine-grade, stainless-steel pipe extension with a heavy-duty, UV-stabilized polyethylene net.
The pipe extension incorporates a unique mechanism that allows the net to release in the event it becomes fouled with intercepted debris. The net component automatically detaches and then chokes off on a short tether, allowing the pipe to flow normally.
The versatile system can be customized to suit various flow rates, volumes of debris or retrofit applications.